Outlander. #1 / by Diana Gabaldon.
- 2 of 2 copies available at LARL/NWRL Consortium.
- 2 of 2 copies available at Lake Agassiz Regional Library. (Show preferred library)
0 current holds with 2 total copies.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Breckenridge Public Library||CD TALKING BOOK GAB (Text)||33500013095997||Main||Available||-|
|Moorhead Public Library||CD TALKING BOOK GAB (Text)||33500013252457||Main||Available||-|
- ISBN: 1419381016 :
- ISBN: 9781419381010
- Physical Description: 28 sound discs (32 hrs., 30 min.) : digital ; 4 3/4 in.
- Publisher: Prince Frederick, Md. : Recorded Books, p1997.
- Top Holds Over Last 5 Years: 2 / 5.0
|Participant or Performer Note:||
Narrated by Davina Porter.
In 1945, a former combat nurse, back from the war and on her honeymoon, touches a boulder in an ancient Scottish ruin and is instantly transported to a Scotland torn by war and raiding border clans in 1743.
|System Details Note:||
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Time travel > Fiction.
Culloden, Battle of, Scotland, 1746 > Fiction.
Jacobite Rebellion, 1745-1746 > Fiction.
Scotland > History > 18th century > Fiction.