Day after night
- 0 of 1 copy available at LARL/NWRL Consortium.
- 0 of 1 copy available at Lake Agassiz Regional Library. (Show preferred library)
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Climax Public Library||LARGE PRINT DIA (Text)||33500010337244||Main||Checked out||12/27/2019|
- ISBN: 1410422054 (alk. paper)
- ISBN: 9781410422057 (alk. paper)
413 p. (large print) ; 23 cm.
- Publisher: Waterville, Me. : Thorndike Press, 2010.
|Summary, etc.:||Day After Night is based on the extraordinary true story of the October 1945 rescue of more than two hundred prisoners from the Atlit internment camp, a prison for "illegal" immigrants, run by the British military near the Mediterranean coast north of Haifa. The story is told through the eyes of four young women at the camp who survived the Holocaust with profoundly different stories, who come to find salvation in the bonds of friendship. (Bestseller)|
Search for related items by subject
Jewish refugees Palestine Fiction
Holocaust survivors Palestine Fiction
Jews Palestine History 20th century Fiction
Holocaust, Jewish (1939-1945) Fiction
Large type books.