Perfect mistake #3 : a privilege novel / by Kate Brian.
- 2 of 2 copies available at LARL/NWRL Consortium.
- 2 of 2 copies available at Lake Agassiz Regional Library. (Show preferred library)
0 current holds with 2 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Crookston Public Library||Y BRI (Text)||33500010518348||Main||Available||-|
|Moorhead Public Library||Y BRI (Text)||33500010518355||Main||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781416967613 (pbk.) :
- ISBN: 1416967613 (pbk.) :
- Physical Description: 231 p. ; 21 cm.
- Publisher: New York, N.Y. : Simon & Schuster BFYR, c2009.
|Summary, etc.:|| Make new friends and kill the old....Ariana Osgood has everything she's ever wanted. A place at elite Atherton-Pryce boarding school. Fabulous friends. A new crush. And most importantly, a new identity. Now that she's officially become Briana Leigh Covington, Ariana's troubled past is dead and buried.Or is it? When the one person who knows her secret arrives on campus, Ariana decides it's time to say good-bye to her ex-best friend -- forever.