Brady Brady and the most important game / written by Mary Shaw ; illustrated by Chuck Temple.
- 1 of 1 copy available at LARL/NWRL Consortium.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Lake Agassiz Regional Library. (Show preferred library)
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Moorhead Public Library||E S (Text)||33500011051927||Main||Available||-|
- ISBN: 0973555769 (pbk.)
- ISBN: 9780973555769 (pbk.)
- Physical Description: 1 v. (unpaged) : col. ill. ; 21 cm.
- Publisher: Waterloo, Ont. : Brady Brady, 2004.
When Brady Brady and the Icehogs lose a big game to a rival team, they learn a valuable lesson about playing fairly.
Search for related items by subject