Fatty legs : a true story
- 2 of 2 copies available at LARL/NWRL Consortium.
- 2 of 2 copies available at Lake Agassiz Regional Library. (Show preferred library)
0 current holds with 2 total copies.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Detroit Lakes Public Library||J 371.8299 JOR (Text)||33500011316262||Main||Available||-|
|Moorhead Public Library||J 371.8299 JOR (Text)||33500011316254||Main||Available||-|
- ISBN: 1554512468 (pbk.)
- ISBN: 9781554512461 (pbk.)
- ISBN: 1554512476 (bound)
- ISBN: 9781554512478 (bound)
104 p.  p. of plates : ill. (some col.), col. map ; 24 cm.
- Publisher: Toronto ; New York : Annick Press, c2010.
|Summary, etc.:||This book chronicles the unbreakable spirit of an Inuit girl while attending an Arctic residential school.|
Christy Jordan-Fenton lives near Fort St. John, British Columbia. Margaret Pokiak-Fenton is her mother-in-law.
Margaret Pokiak-Fenton spent her early years on Banks Island in the Arctic Ocean. She now lives in Fort St. John.
Liz Amini-Holmes has illustrated many children's books and lives near San Francisco, California.