Phantom evil #1 [Large Print]/ Heather Graham.
- 1 of 1 copy available at LARL/NWRL Consortium.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Lake Agassiz Regional Library. (Show preferred library)
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Crookston Public Library||LARGE PRINT GRA (Text)||33500011379518||Main||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781410437129 (hardcover)
- ISBN: 1410437124 (hardcover)
- Physical Description: 497 p. (large print) ; 23 cm.
- Edition: Large print ed.
- Publisher: Waterville, Me. : Thorndike Press, 2011.
|Summary, etc.:|| A secret government unit is formed under the oversight of Adam Harrison, famed paranormal investigator. The six members he's gathered know a little of the otherworldly: each has honed a psychic talent of their own. Jackson Crowe, part English, part Cheyenne, heads the group. Haunted by his experience with an ancestral ghost who saved his life as a child, and the recent murders of two previous teammates, Jackson can't tell if Adam's demoted him or given him an extraordinary opportunity.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Supernatural > Fiction.
Murder > Investigation > Fiction.
New Orleans (La.) > Fiction.
Large type books.