Search Results Showing Item 8 of 1377 Preferred library: Lake Agassiz Regional Library?
- 1 of 1 copy available at LARL/NWRL Consortium.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Lake Agassiz Regional Library. (Show preferred library)
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Crookston Public Library||EASY READER E 599.78 GRE (Text)||33500010648590||Main||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781600144370 (hardcover : alk. paper)
- ISBN: 1600144373 (hardcover : alk. paper)
- ISBN: 9780531263754 (reinforced bdg. : Children's Press)
- ISBN: 0531263754 (reinforced bdg. : Children's Press)
- Physical Description: 24 p. : col. ill. ; 24 cm.
- Publisher: Minneapolis, Minn. : Bellwether Media, 2011.
|Bibliography, etc. Note:|| Includes bibliographical references and index.
|Formatted Contents Note:|| What are bears? -- What bears can do -- What bears eat -- Where bears live.
|Summary, etc.:|| "Developed by literacy experts for students in kindergarten through grade three, this book introduces bears to young readers through leveled text and related photos"--Provided by publisher.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Bears > Juvenile literature.