Big man, big mountain [Large Print] / [Large Print] Wade Everett.
- 1 of 1 copy available at LARL/NWRL Consortium.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Lake Agassiz Regional Library. (Show preferred library)
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Moorhead Public Library||LARGE PRINT W EVE (Text)||33500010977171||Main||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781410455758 (softcover)
- ISBN: 1410455750 (softcover)
- Physical Description: 249 pages (large print) ; 22 cm.
- Edition: Large print edition.
- Publisher: Waterville, Maine : Wheeler Publishing, 2013.
|Summary, etc.:|| Shaw Dance was a man with a peculiar philosophy -- he took from his mountain only the gold and the water and sustenance he needed. Nor would he let anybody, gold seekers or otherwise, take more than that. The people of the small town at the foot of Shaw's Mountain had long since become accustomed to Shaw's peculiar ways. But now there was a man -- one who didn't care about gold because he had all the money he needed, who came to challenge the right of any man to sit on a mountain and call it his own. This challenge meant war.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Right of property > Fiction.
Recluses > Fiction.
Land use > Fiction.
Gold mines and mining > Fiction.
Large type books.