The chocolate thief [Large Print] / Laura Florand.
- 2 of 2 copies available at LARL/NWRL Consortium.
- 2 of 2 copies available at Lake Agassiz Regional Library. (Show preferred library)
0 current holds with 2 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Crookston Public Library||LARGE PRINT FLO (Text)||33500010987386||Main||Available||-|
|Moorhead Public Library||LARGE PRINT FLO (Text)||33500010987378||Main||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781410456267 (hardcover)
- ISBN: 1410456269 (hardcover)
- Physical Description: 473 pages (large print) ; 23 cm
- Edition: Large print edition.
- Publisher: Waterville, Maine : Thorndike Press, 2013.
|Summary, etc.:|| Paris: Breathtakingly beautiful, the City of Light seduces the senses. For American Cade Corey, it's a dream come true - if only she can get one infuriating French chocolatier to sign on the dotted line . . . . Chocolate: Melting, yielding yet firm, its secrets are intimately known to Sylvain Marquis. But turn them over to a brash American waving a fistful of dollars? Jamais. Not unless there is something much more delectable on the table . . .
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Chocolate industry > Fiction.
Americans > France > Fiction.
Paris (France) > Fiction.
Large type books.
|Genre:||Large type books.