- 2 of 2 copies available at LARL/NWRL Consortium.
- 2 of 2 copies available at Lake Agassiz Regional Library. (Show preferred library)
0 current holds with 2 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Fosston Public Library||J NES (Text)||33500011025079||Main||Available||-|
|Moorhead Public Library||J NES (Text)||33500011025061||Main||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9780062104250 (hardcover bdgs)
- ISBN: 006210425X (hardcover bdgs)
- Physical Description: 357 pages ; 22 cm
- Edition: First edition.
- Publisher: New York, New York : Harper, an imprint of HarperCollinsPublishers, 2013
|General Note:|| Sequel to: The Cabinet of Earths.
|Summary, etc.:|| "A sinister magic begins to ripple throughout Paris--warping everything it touches--and Maya soon realizes that she is the only one who can stop it"-- Provided by publisher.
- Booklist Reviews : Booklist Reviews 2013 May #2
Since making peace with the Cabinet of Earths, Maya has settled into a happy and relatively normal adolescent existence as an expat in Paris. But the deep magic of the City of Light is not through with her yet, as an animate stone wall and a mysterious shadowy figure seek the sustenance of her spirit. Nesbet continues to cast a particular spell over her proceedings, threading the twisting narrative with inventive fantasy. After a compulsory exposition, the reader is immersed in a dense, shimmering realm sure to please fans of The Cabinet of Earths (2012) and likely to win new ones. Copyright 2012 Booklist Reviews.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Magic > Juvenile fiction.
Americans > France > Juvenile fiction.
Paris (France) > Juvenile fiction.
France > Juvenile fiction.
Magic > Fiction.
Americans > France > Fiction.
Paris (France) > Fiction.
France > Fiction.