Oleander girl [Large Print] / [Large Print] Chitra Banerjee Divakaruni.
- 3 of 3 copies available at LARL/NWRL Consortium.
- 2 of 2 copies available at Lake Agassiz Regional Library. (Show preferred library)
0 current holds with 3 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Crookston Public Library||LARGE PRINT DIV (Text)||33500011579398||Main||Available||-|
|Moorhead Public Library||LARGE PRINT DIV (Text)||33500011579380||Main||Available||-|
|Godel Memorial-Warren Library||lp DIV (Text)||35500005405293||Main||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781410459886 (hardcover)
- ISBN: 1410459888 (hardcover)
- Physical Description: 529 pages ; 23 cm.
- Edition: Large print edition.
- Publisher: Detroit : Wheeler Publishing, 2013.
|Summary, etc.:|| Orphaned at birth, the wild and headstrong Korobi Roy enjoyed a privileged childhood with her adoring grandparents. Still, she is troubled by the silence that surrounds her parents' deaths and clings fiercely to her only inheritance from them: a love note found hidden in her mother's book of poetry. Korobi's dreams come true when she finds just such a powerful love with the charming Rajat. Then her grandfather's sudden death reveals a devastating secret.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Fiancées > Fiction.
Family secrets > Fiction.
Fathers and daughters > Fiction.
Large type books.