Clammed up #1 [Large Print]/ Barbara Ross.
- 2 of 2 copies available at LARL/NWRL Consortium.
- 2 of 2 copies available at Lake Agassiz Regional Library. (Show preferred library)
0 current holds with 2 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Detroit Lakes Public Library||LARGE PRINT M ROS (Text)||33500011771649||Main||Available||-|
|Moorhead Public Library||LARGE PRINT M ROS (Text)||33500011771656||Main||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781410461889 (softcover)
- ISBN: 1410461882 (softcover)
- Physical Description: 417 pages (large print) ; 22 cm
- Edition: Large print edition.
- Publisher: Waterville, Maine : Kennebec Large Print, a part of Gale, Cengage Learning, 2013.
|Summary, etc.:|| Summer has come to Busmans Harbor Maine and tourists are lining up for a taste of authentic New England seafood courtesy of the Snowden Family Clambake Company. But theres something sinister on the boil this season. A killer has crashed a wedding party adding mystery to the menu at the worst possible moment. Julia Snowden returned to her hometown to rescue her familys struggling clambake business--not to solve crimes. But that was before a catered wedding on picturesque Morrow Island turned into a reception for murder. When the best mans corpse is found hanging from the grand staircase in the Snowden family mansion Julia must put the chowder pot on the back burner and join the search for the killer. And with suspicion falling on her old crush Chris Durand the recipe for saving her business and salvaging her love life might be one and the same.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Murder > Investigation > Fiction.
Cooking (Seafood) > Fiction.
Maine > Fiction.
Large type books.