Carnivores / written by Aaron Reynolds ; illustrated by Dan Santat.
- 2 of 2 copies available at LARL/NWRL Consortium.
- 2 of 2 copies available at Lake Agassiz Regional Library. (Show preferred library)
0 current holds with 2 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Climax Public Library||E R (Text)||33500011874369||Main||Available||-|
|Moorhead Public Library||E R (Text)||33500011874351||Main||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9780811866903 (hbk.)
- ISBN: 0811866904 (hbk.)
- Physical Description: 1 v. (unpaged) : col. ill. ; 29 cm.
- Publisher: San Francisco : Chronicle Books, c2013.
|Summary, etc.:|| A lion, a great white shark, and a timber wolf, all meat-eaters who have been hurt by the cruelty of plant-eaters, form a support group which has limited success until their newest member, a great horned owl, shares some advice.
Aaron Reynolds has written many delicious books for kids including the Caldecott Honor Book Creepy Carrots. Though Aaron spent six years as a vegetarian, he is now a committed carnivore. He lives in Chicago.
Dan Santat is the illustrator of many acclaimed books and the creator of Disney's animated hit The Replacements. He lives in Southern California with his wife, two kids, a rabbit, a bird, and one cat.
Search for related items by subject