The lilac tunnel : my journey with Samantha / Erin Falligant.
- 2 of 2 copies available at LARL/NWRL Consortium.
- 2 of 2 copies available at Lake Agassiz Regional Library. (Show preferred library)
0 current holds with 2 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Ada Public Library||J FAL (Text)||33500011919941||Main||Available||-|
|Moorhead Public Library||J FAL (Text)||33500011919933||Main||Reshelving||-|
- ISBN: 9781609584160 (pbk.)
- ISBN: 1609584163 (pbk.)
- ISBN: 9781480651753 (hbk.) (Paw Prints)
- ISBN: 1480651753 (hbk.) (Paw Prints)
- Physical Description: 195 pages ; 20 cm.
- Publisher: Middleton, WI : American Girl, 2014
|General Note:|| "Samantha 1904"--Cover.
|Summary, etc.:|| What if you, as a girl trying to adjust to her new stepfamily, suddenly found yourself in Samantha's world at the start of the 20th century? Join Samantha on adventures and take whatever twists and turns you choose, as you select from a variety of options in this multi-ending story.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Time travel > Juvenile fiction.
Stepfamilies > Juvenile fiction.
Time travel > Ficton.
Stepfamilies > Fiction.