- 2 of 2 copies available at LARL/NWRL Consortium.
- 2 of 2 copies available at Lake Agassiz Regional Library. (Show preferred library)
0 current holds with 2 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Crookston Public Library||J SUT (Text)||33500011943891||Main||Available||-|
|Moorhead Public Library||J SUT (Text)||33500011943883||Main||Available||-|
- ISBN: 1434291375 (pbk.)
- ISBN: 9781434291370 (pbk.)
- ISBN: 1434291332 (library binding)
- ISBN: 9781434291332 (library binding)
76 pages : color illustrations ; 24 cm.
- Publisher: North Mankato, Minnesota : Stone Arch Books, a Capstone imprint, 
|General Note:||"DC Comics super heroes."|
|Summary, etc.:||When a sentient ship which collects and preserves dying civilizations mistakenly collects Metropolis, Superman investigates and discovers that the evil Brainiac has become trapped and has infiltrated the ship's systems.|
|Target Audience Note:||
Search for related items by subject
Comic books, strips, etc.