As chimney sweepers come to dust. #7/ Alan Bradley.
- 1 of 2 copies available at LARL/NWRL Consortium.
- 1 of 2 copies available at Lake Agassiz Regional Library. (Show preferred library)
0 current holds with 2 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Breckenridge Public Library||LARGE PRINT BRA (Text)||33500011977428||Main||Checked out||06/24/2019|
|Detroit Lakes Public Library||LARGE PRINT BRA (Text)||33500011977410||Main||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781410476173 (hardcover)
- ISBN: 1410476170 (hardcover)
- Physical Description: 487 pages (large print) ; 23 cm.
- Edition: Large print edition.
- Publisher: Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thorndike Press, a part of Gale, Cengage Learning, 2015.
|Summary, etc.:|| Banished from her home at Buckshaw for her recent indiscretions, Flavia is shipped across the ocean to Miss Bodycote's Female Academy in Toronto, her mother's alma mater, there to be inducted into a mysterious organization known as the Nide. No sooner does she arrive, however, than a body comes crashing down out of the chimney and into her room, setting off a series of investigations into mysterious disappearances of girls from the school.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||De Luce, Flavia (Fictitious character) > Fiction.
Boarding schools > Canada > Fiction.
FICTION / Mystery & Detective / General.
Large type books.