My wilderness : an Alaskan adventure
- 2 of 2 copies available at LARL/NWRL Consortium.
- 2 of 2 copies available at Lake Agassiz Regional Library. (Show preferred library)
0 current holds with 2 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Crookston Public Library||E M (Text)||33500012106225||Main||Available||-|
|Fertile Public Library||E M (Text)||33500012106233||Main||Available||-|
- ISBN: 1570619506 (hardback)
- ISBN: 9781570619502 (hardback)
1 volume (unpaged) : color illustrations ; 29 cm
- Publisher: Seattle, WA : Little Bigfoot, an imprint of Sasquatch Books, 2015.
|Summary, etc.:||"Recounts the 1918-1919 winter spent on Alaska's Fox Island from the point of view of 9-year-old Rocky, son of the painter Rockwell Kent II"--|
Claudia McGehee is a Pacific Northwest native and Midwest transplant. An award-winning author and illustrator of three natural history picture books, Claudia became captivated by Rockwell Kent and his family’s story after happening upon his paintings.