- 1 of 1 copy available at LARL/NWRL Consortium.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Lake Agassiz Regional Library. (Show preferred library)
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Bagley Public Library||J PAR (Text)||33500012198685||Main||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781479584727 (ebook : PDF)
- ISBN: 1479582808 (paperback)
- ISBN: 9781479582808 (paperback)
- ISBN: 147958276X (library binding)
- ISBN: 9781479582761 (library binding)
77 pages : illustrations ; 21 cm.
- Edition: US Edition.
- Publisher: North Mankato, Minnesota : Picture Window Books, a Capstone imprint, 2015.
- Copyright: ©2011
|General Note:||"First published in 2011 by Macmillan Education Australia Pty Ltd."|
|Summary, etc.:||Addie, officially known as Star Girl, is having some trouble fitting in at the Space Education and Action School, but she hopes her second mission will be a success--she and Grace (Comet XS), who does not trust her, must seek out the source of the pollution that is poisoning the intelligent vine aliens on the planet Plantagan.|
|Target Audience Note:||
Search for related items by subject