Search Results Showing Item 10 of 220 Preferred library: Lake Agassiz Regional Library?
- 1 of 1 copy available at LARL/NWRL Consortium.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Lake Agassiz Regional Library. (Show preferred library)
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Hendrum LINK Site||EASY READER E 597.3 BRO (Text)||33500012220919||Main||Available||-|
- ISBN: 1518201059 (Paw Prints)
- ISBN: 9781518201059 (Paw Prints)
- ISBN: 0545872316
- ISBN: 9780545872317
32 pages : illustrations (chiefly color) ; 23 cm.
- Edition: First edition.
- Publisher: New York : Scholastic Inc., 2016.
|General Note:||Includes index.|
|Summary, etc.:||Provides details on the habitat, characteristics, and behavior of sharks.|
Laaren Brown has been a children's book writer and an editor for more than 25 years. As an author, her books include the Scholastic Discover More Reader Volcanoes and DK Biography: NELSON MANDELA, along with many other titles for a range of ages, reading levels, and interests. She lives in New Jersey with her family.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Sharks Juvenile literature