Jewels of the Plains : wildflowers of the Great Plains grasslands and hills
- 2 of 2 copies available at LARL/NWRL Consortium.
- 2 of 2 copies available at Lake Agassiz Regional Library. (Show preferred library)
0 current holds with 2 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Crookston Public Library||582.1309 BAR (Text)||33500012238804||Main||Available||-|
|Detroit Lakes Public Library||582.1309 BAR (Text)||33500012238812||Main||Available||-|
- ISBN: 0816698015 (hc : alk. paper)
- ISBN: 9780816698011 (hc : alk. paper)
xviii, 296 pages, 32 unnumbered pages of plates : illustrations ; 24 cm
- Edition: Revised edition.
- Publisher: Minneapolis : University of Minnesota Press, 
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||Includes bibliographical references and index.|
Claude A. Barr (1887&;1982) was a South Dakota homesteader who achieved international acclaim as an authority on the native plants of the Great Plains.
James H. Locklear is director of conservation at Lauritzen Gardens in Omaha, Nebraska, and author of Phlox: A Natural History and Gardener&;s Guide.
Search for related items by subject
Wild flower gardening
Wild flower gardening Great Plains
Wild flowers Great Plains