Sacagawea : westward with Lewis and Clark / Alana J. White.
- 2 of 2 copies available at LARL/NWRL Consortium.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Lake Agassiz Regional Library. (Show preferred library)
0 current holds with 2 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Moorhead Public Library||J 921 Sac (Text)||33500005382353||Main||Available||-|
|Hallock Public Library||j 978.004974 WHI (Text)||35500002741526||Main||Available||-|
- ISBN: 0894908677
- Physical Description: 128 p. : ill., map ; 24 cm.
- Publisher: Springfield, NJ : Enslow, c1997.
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
Includes bibliographical references (p. 126) and index.
Profiles the life and times of Sacagawea, with an emphasis on her journey taken with the Lewis and Clark Expedition.
- Booklist Reviews : Booklist Monthly Selections - #2 April 1997
[SERIES LAST REVIEWED IN THIS ISSUE under Hermann, Spring. Gr. 4^-6.] ((Reviewed April 15, 1997)) Copyright 2000 Booklist Reviews