Tales of the peculiar / by Millard Nullings ; illustrated by Andrew Davidson.
- 2 of 3 copies available at LARL/NWRL Consortium.
- 1 of 2 copies available at Lake Agassiz Regional Library. (Show preferred library)
0 current holds with 3 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Detroit Lakes Public Library||Y RIG (Text)||33500012405445||New||Checked out||05/13/2017|
|Moorhead Public Library||Y RIG (Text)||33500012405452||New||Available||-|
|Thief River Falls Public Library||ya RIG (Text)||35500005807068||Main||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9780399538537 (hardcover)
- ISBN: 0399538534 (hardcover)
- Physical Description: 160 pages : illustrations ; 24 cm
- Publisher: New York, NY : Dutton Children's Books, 
|General Note:|| Statement of responsibility erroneous, actual author is Ransom Riggs.
|Formatted Contents Note:|| The splendid cannibals -- The fork-tongued princess -- The first ymbryne -- The woman who befriended ghosts -- Cocobolo -- The pigeons of Saint Paul's -- The girl who could tame nightmares -- The locust -- The boy who could hold back the sea -- The tale of Cuthbert.
|Summary, etc.:|| Presents an illustrated edition of the fantastical book featured in the Miss Peregrine series that includes unusual fairy tales about wealthy cannibals, a fork-tongued princess, and the origins of the first ymbryne.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Cannibalism > Juvenile fiction.
Princesses > Juvenile fiction.
Young adult fiction.