- 3 of 3 copies available at LARL/NWRL Consortium.
- 3 of 3 copies available at Lake Agassiz Regional Library. (Show preferred library)
0 current holds with 3 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Barnesville Public Library||EASY READER E 599.78 CAR (Text)||33500012389763||Main||Available||-|
|Detroit Lakes Public Library||EASY READER E 599.78 CAR (Text)||33500012389755||Main||Available||-|
|Fosston Public Library||EASY READER E 599.78 CAR (Text)||33500012389748||Main||Available||-|
- ISBN: 1426324456 (library binding : alk. paper)
- ISBN: 9781426324451 (library binding : alk. paper)
- ISBN: 1426324448 (pbk. : alk. paper)
- ISBN: 9781426324444 (pbk. : alk. paper)
48 pages : color illustrations, map ; 24 cm.
- Publisher: Washington, DC : National Geographic Partners, 
|General Note:||Includes index.|
|Formatted Contents Note:||Meet the bears -- Big appetites -- Baby bears -- Bears of the world -- Super sleepers -- Cool facts about bears -- A bear's body -- Bears in books -- Bear? think again! -- Bears and people -- The future for bears.|
|Summary, etc.:||"Get ready for a walk on the wild side in this image-packed book all about bears! kids will learn about different kinds of bears, where they live, and what they do. This Level 3 reader is written in an easy-to-grasp style to encourage the animal lovers of today and scientists of tomorrow!"--|
|Target Audience Note:||
NATIONAL GEOGRAPHIC KIDS inspires young adventurers to explore the world through award-winning magazines, books, website, apps, games, toys, television series and events and is the only kids brand with a world-class scientific organization at its core.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Bears Juvenile literature