- 0 of 3 copies available at LARL/NWRL Consortium.
- 0 of 2 copies available at Lake Agassiz Regional Library. (Show preferred library)
4 current holds with 3 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Detroit Lakes Public Library||LARGE PRINT HAW (Text)||33500012559977||New||Checked out||12/01/2017|
|Moorhead Public Library||LARGE PRINT HAW (Text)||33500012559985||New||Checked out||12/12/2017|
|Warroad Public Library||lp HAW (Text)||35500005887094||Main||Checked out||12/12/2017|
- ISBN: 9780525496205
- ISBN: 0525496203
- Physical Description: 532 pages (large print) ; 23 cm.
- Edition: First large print edition.
- Publisher: [New York] : Random House Large Print, 
- Copyright: ℗♭2017
|Summary, etc.:|| When a single mom and a teen girl are found murdered at the bottom of a river in a small town weeks apart, an ensuing investigation dredges up a complicated local history involving human instincts and the damage they can inflict.
Paula Hawkins is the author of the #1 New York Times bestseller The Girl on the Train, which was made into a major motion picture.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Murder > Fiction.
Rivers > Fiction.
Women > Crimes against > Fiction.
Large type books.