My little pony : friendship is magic. #9 / written by Katie Cook ; art by Andy Price.
- 1 of 2 copies available at LARL/NWRL Consortium.
- 1 of 2 copies available at Lake Agassiz Regional Library. (Show preferred library)
0 current holds with 2 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Crookston Public Library||J G COO (Text)||33500013041769||New||Checked out||05/08/2019|
|Moorhead Public Library||J G COO (Text)||33500013041777||New||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781532142253
- ISBN: 1532142250
- Physical Description: 1 volume (unpaged) : chiefly color illustrations ; 27 cm
- Edition: Reinforced library bound edition.
- Publisher: Minneapolis, Minnesota : Spotlight, a division of ABDO, 2019.
|Summary, etc.:|| Big Mac braves the Summer Wrap-Up Hoedown and Festival on his quest to the hardware store. He dodges the Cutie Mark Crusaders and their fireworks, babysits for Mr. and Mrs. Cake, and helps Princess Luna compete in festival games. When he reaches the hardware store, Big Mac makes a shocking discovery.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||My Little Pony (Trademark) > Comic books, strips, etc.
Ponies > Comic books, strips, etc.
My Little Pony (Trademark)
|Genre:||Comic books, strips, etc.