My little pony : friendship is magic. #10 / written by Katie Cook ; art by Andy Price.
- 0 of 2 copies available at LARL/NWRL Consortium.
- 0 of 2 copies available at Lake Agassiz Regional Library. (Show preferred library)
0 current holds with 2 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Mahnomen Public Library||J G COO (Text)||33500013041785||New||Checked out||08/15/2019|
|Moorhead Public Library||J G COO (Text)||33500013041793||New||Checked out||08/31/2019|
- ISBN: 9781532142260
- ISBN: 1532142269
- Physical Description: 1 volume (unpaged) : chiefly color illustrations ; 27 cm
- Edition: Reinforced library bound edition.
- Publisher: Minneapolis, Minnesota : Spotlight, a division of ABDO, 2019.
|Summary, etc.:|| With the hardware store destroyed by fireworks and a note from the owner to find him in the crowd, Big Mac debates going home. Everywhere he goes, he's pointed in a different direction. Big Mac wonders if he will ever make it out of the festival and if he will get his nails.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||My Little Pony (Trademark) > Comic books, strips, etc.
Ponies > Comic books, strips, etc.
My Little Pony (Trademark)
|Genre:||Comic books, strips, etc.