- 0 of 1 copy available at LARL/NWRL Consortium.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Roseau Public Library||j BAR (Text)||35500006188559||Main||Checked out||11/27/2020|
- ISBN: 0525646388 (hardcover library binding)
- ISBN: 9780525646389 (hardcover library binding)
- ISBN: 052564637X (trade pbk.)
- ISBN: 9780525646372 (trade pbk.)
87 pages : illustrations ; 21 cm.
- Edition: First edition.
- Publisher: New York : Random House, 
|General Note:||"A Stepping Stone Book."|
|Summary, etc.:||Purrmaids Coral, Shelly, and Angel help clean up the ocean as a school project and rescue the brother of their mermicorn friend, Sirena, who is trapped by plastic soda rings.|
Sudipta Bardhan-Quallen is the author of numerous fiction and nonfiction books for young readers, including Chicks Run Wild and Orangutangled. Sudipta lives in New Jersey with her family.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Mermaids Juvenile fiction
Cats Juvenile fiction
Water Pollution Juvenile fiction
Environmental protection Juvenile fiction