Plants vs. zombies. Battle extravagonzo. #3 / written by Paul Tobin ; art by Tim Lattie ; colors by Matt J. Rainwater ; letters by Steve Dutro ; cover by Ron Chan.
- 0 of 2 copies available at LARL/NWRL Consortium.
- 0 of 2 copies available at Lake Agassiz Regional Library. (Show preferred library)
0 current holds with 2 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Fosston Public Library||J G TOB (Text)||33500013131214||New||Checked out||10/23/2019|
|Moorhead Public Library||J G TOB (Text)||33500013131222||New||Checked out||10/21/2019|
- ISBN: 1532143826
- ISBN: 9781532143823
- Physical Description: 1 volume (unpaged) : chiefly color illustrations ; 27 cm
- Edition: Reinforced library bound edition.
- Publisher: Minneapolis, Minnesota : ABDO Spotlight, 2020.
|General Note:|| "Published by agreement with Dark Horse Comics."--Title page verso.
|Summary, etc.:|| Zomboss continues to cheat his way through the second and third rounds of the tournament, Patrice and Crazy Dave devise a plan to help Nate reach the final round, and the factory owner makes a startling announcement after the winner is declared.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Zombies > Comic books, strips, etc.
Plants > Comic books, strips, etc.
Wrestling > Comic books, strips, etc.
Contests > Comic books, strips, etc.
|Genre:||Comic books, strips, etc.