Shadow of the dragon / Marc Cameron.
- 0 of 2 copies available at LARL/NWRL Consortium.
- 0 of 2 copies available at Lake Agassiz Regional Library. (Show preferred library)
0 current holds with 2 total copies.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Barnesville Public Library||LARGE PRINT CAM (Text)||33500013325535||New||Checked out||03/03/2021|
|Breckenridge Public Library||LARGE PRINT CAM (Text)||33500013325543||New||Checked out||02/26/2021|
- ISBN: 9781432880439
- ISBN: 1432880438
- Physical Description: 699 pages (large print) ; 22 cm.
- Edition: Large print edition.
- Publisher: Waterville, ME : Thorndike Press, a part of Gale, a Cengage Company, 2020.
- Copyright: ©2020
At head of title: Tom Clancy.
"Operatives with the Chinese Ministry of State Security are dealing with the disappearance of brilliant but eccentric scientist, Liu Wangshu. Finding Liu is too great an opportunity for any intelligence service to pass up, but a high-level Chinese mole, codenamed SURVEYOR, has managed to infiltrate American Intelligence. President Jack Ryan has only one choice: send John Clark and his Campus team deep into China to find an old graduate student of the professor's who may hold the key to his whereabouts. It's a dangerous gamble, but with John Clark holding the cards, Jack Ryan is all in." -- Page 4 of cover.
Search for related items by subject
|Genre:||Large type books.