Catch me if you can : the amazing true story of the youngest and most daring con man in the history of fun and profit / Frank W. Abagnale, Jr., with Stan Redding.
- 0 of 4 copies available at LARL/NWRL Consortium. (Show)
- 0 of 2 copies available at Lake Agassiz Regional Library.
2 current holds with 4 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Gonvick LINK Site||921 ABA (Text)||33500012595930||Main||Checked out||03/13/2018|
|Moorhead Public Library||921 ABA (Text)||33500012606489||Main||Checked out||03/08/2018|
- ISBN: 9780767905381
- ISBN: 0767905385
- ISBN: 0965496309 (cover isbn)
- Physical Description: 277 p. ; 21 cm.
- Edition: 1st Broadway books trade pbk. ed.
- Publisher: New York : Broadway Books, 2000.
|General Note:|| Originally published: New York : Grosset & Dunlap, c1980.
A former professional impostor, Frank W. Abagnale is one of the world’s most respected authorities on the subjects of forgery and secure documents. A world-renowned consultant for more than twenty-five years, he lectures at the FBI’s Financial Crimes Unit and is a secure-document expert for the Standard Register Company and other high-security printers around the world.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Abagnale, Frank W., 1948-
Impostors and imposture > Biography.
Swindlers and swindling > Biography.