Gregor and the Code of Claw #5
- 2 of 2 copies available at LARL/NWRL Consortium.
- 2 of 2 copies available at Lake Agassiz Regional Library. (Show preferred library)
0 current holds with 2 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Hawley Public Library||J COL (Text)||33500009293531||Main||Available||-|
|Moorhead Public Library||J COL (Text)||33500009293549||Main||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9780439791441 (pbk.) :
- ISBN: 043979143X (hc. : alk. paper)
- ISBN: 9780439791434 (hc. : alk. paper)
412 p. ; 22 cm.
- Edition: 1st ed.
- Publisher: New York : Scholastic Press, 2007.
|Summary, etc.:||When twelve-year-old Gregor finally learns the ancient prophecy, which foretells his death, he must gather his courage to defend Regalia from the army of rats, take his mother and sister home safely, and fight his own dark side.|
Suzanne Collins' debut novel, Gregor the Overlander, the first book in The Underland Chronicles, received wide praise both in the United States and abroad. The series has been a New York Times bestseller and received numerous accolades. Also a writer for children's television, Suzanne lives with her family in Connecticut.
Search for related items by subject
Brothers and sisters Fiction
Imaginary wars and battles Fiction
Animals Juvenile fiction
Brothers and sisters Juvenile fiction
Imaginary wars and battles Juvenile fiction