The rottenest angel #10 / R.L. Stine ; illustrations by Trip Park.
- 2 of 2 copies available at LARL/NWRL Consortium.
- 2 of 2 copies available at Lake Agassiz Regional Library. (Show preferred library)
0 current holds with 2 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Detroit Lakes Public Library||J STI (Text)||33500009336140||Main||Available||-|
|Moorhead Public Library||J STI (Text)||33500009336157||Main||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9780060788278 (trade bdg.)
- ISBN: 0060788283 (lib. bdg.)
- ISBN: 9780060788285 (lib. bdg.)
- ISBN: 0060788275 (trade bdg.)
- Physical Description: 112, 4 p. : ill., map ; 22 cm.
- Edition: 1st ed.
- Publisher: New York : HarperCollins, c2007.
|General Note:|| "A Parachute Press book."
Includes an excerpt from book #11, Punk'd and skunked.
|Summary, etc.:|| Everyone at Rotten School loves new student Angel Goodeboy. But as Bernie Bridges discovers, when the teachers aren't watching, his new roommate is no angel.
|Target Audience Note:|| 3-7.
Search for related items by subject
Boarding school students
Boarding schools > Juvenile fiction.
Boarding school students > Juvenile fiction.
Schools > Juvenile fiction.