- 2 of 2 copies available at LARL/NWRL Consortium.
- 2 of 2 copies available at Lake Agassiz Regional Library. (Show preferred library)
0 current holds with 2 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Detroit Lakes Public Library||J STI (Text)||33500009336140||Main||Available||-|
|Moorhead Public Library||J STI (Text)||33500009336157||Main||Available||-|
- ISBN: 0060788275 (trade bdg.)
- ISBN: 9780060788285 (lib. bdg.)
- ISBN: 0060788283 (lib. bdg.)
- ISBN: 9780060788278 (trade bdg.)
112, 4 p. : ill., map ; 22 cm.
- Edition: 1st ed.
- Publisher: New York : HarperCollins, c2007.
|General Note:||Includes an excerpt from book #11, Punk'd and skunked.
"A Parachute Press book."
|Summary, etc.:||Everyone at Rotten School loves new student Angel Goodeboy. But as Bernie Bridges discovers, when the teachers aren't watching, his new roommate is no angel.|
|Target Audience Note:||
Search for related items by subject
Boarding school students
Boarding schools Juvenile fiction
Boarding school students Juvenile fiction
Schools Juvenile fiction