Got cake? #13 / R.L. Stine ; illustrations by Trip Park.
- 1 of 1 copy available at LARL/NWRL Consortium.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Lake Agassiz Regional Library. (Show preferred library)
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Crookston Public Library||J STI (Text)||33500009336314||Main||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9780061232695 (trade bdg.)
- ISBN: 0061232696 (trade bdg.)
- ISBN: 9780061232701 (lib. bdg.)
- ISBN: 006123270X (lib. bdg.)
- Physical Description: p. cm.
- Edition: 1st ed.
- Publisher: New York : HarperCollinsPublishers, 2007.
|General Note:|| "A Parachute Press book."
|Summary, etc.:|| In order to be named "Most Popular Rotten Egg" in the school yearbook, fourth-grader Bernie Bridges must figure out a way to prove that he is the most popular student at Rotten School.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Popularity > Fiction.
Boarding schools > Fiction.
Schools > Fiction.