Search Results Showing Item 7 of 4623 Preferred library: Lake Agassiz Regional Library?
- 2 of 2 copies available at LARL/NWRL Consortium.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Lake Agassiz Regional Library. (Show preferred library)
0 current holds with 2 total copies.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Breckenridge Public Library||C BUN (Text)||33500009628892||Main||Available||-|
|Greenbush Public Library||BUN (Text)||35500004233399||Main||Available||-|
- ISBN: 1595542043 (softcover)
- ISBN: 9781595542045 (softcover)
300 p. ; 22 cm.
- Publisher: Nashville : Thomas Nelson Publishers, c2008.
|Summary, etc.:||He's a hotshot financial analyst who lost it all. She's a brokenhearted world traveler forced to come home and beg for money. To find what they need, they may need to relearn everything they know about love.|
Search for related items by subject