Search Results Showing Item 22 of 4709 Preferred library: Lake Agassiz Regional Library?
- 3 of 3 copies available at LARL/NWRL Consortium.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Lake Agassiz Regional Library. (Show preferred library)
0 current holds with 3 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Breckenridge Public Library||C BUN (Text)||33500009628892||Main||Available||-|
|Greenbush Public Library||BUN (Text)||35500004233399||Main||Available||-|
|Karlstad LINK Site||BUN (Text)||35500004230882||Main||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781595542045 (softcover)
- ISBN: 1595542043 (softcover)
- Physical Description: 300 p. ; 22 cm.
- Publisher: Nashville : Thomas Nelson Publishers, c2008.
|Summary, etc.:|| He's a hotshot financial analyst who lost it all. She's a brokenhearted world traveler forced to come home and beg for money. To find what they need, they may need to relearn everything they know about love.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||England > Fiction.