- 4 of 5 copies available at LARL/NWRL Consortium.
- 4 of 5 copies available at Lake Agassiz Regional Library. (Show preferred library)
0 current holds with 5 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Bagley Public Library||LEE (Text)||33500009370529||Main||Checked out||02/26/2019|
|Breckenridge Public Library||LEE (Text)||33500012549572||Main||Available||-|
|Crookston Public Library||LEE (Text)||33500009370495||Main||Available||-|
|Hawley Public Library||LEE (Text)||33500009370503||Main||Available||-|
|Moorhead Public Library||LEE (Text)||33500009370578||Main||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9780061205699 (hc.)
- ISBN: 0061205699 (hc.)
- Physical Description: 323 p. ; 22 cm.
- Publisher: New York : HarperCollins, 2006, c1960.
|General Note:|| Originally published: J. Lippincott, 1960.
|Summary, etc.:|| Scout Finch, the young daughter of a local attorney in the Deep South during the 1930s, tells of her father's defense of an African-American man charged with the rape of a white girl.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Fathers and daughters > Alabama > Fiction.
Trials (Rape) > Alabama > Fiction.
Lawyers > Alabama > Fiction.
Alabama > Race relations > Fiction.