Catch-22 / Joseph Heller ; introduction by Christopher Buckley.
- 4 of 5 copies available at LARL/NWRL Consortium.
- 1 of 2 copies available at Lake Agassiz Regional Library. (Show preferred library)
0 current holds with 5 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Crookston Public Library||HEL (Text)||33500012639985||Main||Available||-|
|Moorhead Public Library||HEL (Text)||33500012639977||Main||Checked out||01/28/2019|
|Hallock Public Library||HEL (Text)||35500005264336||Main||Available||-|
|Red Lake Falls Public Library||HEL (Text)||35500004045678||Main||Available||-|
|Warroad Public Library||HEL (Text)||35500005280365||Main||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781451626650 (trade pbk.)
- ISBN: 1451626657 (trade pbk.)
- ISBN: 9781451621174
- ISBN: 1451621175
- ISBN: 9781451632965
- ISBN: 1451632967
- Physical Description: 523 p. : ill. ; 22 cm.
- Edition: 50th Anniversary ed. ; Simon & Schuster trade pbk. ed.
- Publisher: New York : Simon & Schuster Paperbacks, 2011.
|Summary, etc.:|| Set in the closing months of World War II in an American bomber squadron off the coast of Italy, Catch-22 is the story of a bombardier named Yossarian who is frantic and furious because thousands of people he has never even met keep trying to kill him.
Joseph Heller lives with his wife in East Hampton, New York. He is also the author of Closing Time and other novels.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||World War, 1939-1945 > Fiction.
World War, 1939-1945 / Fiction.
World War (1939-1945)