All our relations : native struggles for land and life / by Winona LaDuke.
- 1 of 2 copies available at LARL/NWRL Consortium.
- 1 of 2 copies available at Lake Agassiz Regional Library. (Show preferred library)
0 current holds with 2 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Crookston Public Library||333.2 LaD (Text)||33500006142905||Main||Checked out||04/10/2019|
|Mahnomen Public Library||333.2 LAD (Text)||33500012761300||Main||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781608466290
- ISBN: 0896086003 (cloth : alk. paper)
- ISBN: 0896085996 (pbk. : alk. paper)
- Physical Description: vii, 241 p. : ill., maps ; 23 cm.
- Publisher: Cambridge, MA : South End Press, 1999.
|General Note:|| Includes index.
MN American Indian literature.
|Summary, etc.:|| A thoughtful and in-depth account of Native resistance to environmental and cultural degradation.
Winona LaDuke: Winona LaDuke was named by Time in 1994 as one of America's 50 most promising leaders under 40. In 1997, with the Indigo Girls, she was named a Ms. Woman of the Year. In 1996 and 2000, LaDuke served as Ralph Nader's vice presidential running mate in the Green Party.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Indians of North America > Land tenure.
Human ecology > North America.
Environmental protection > North America.
Authors, American > Minnesota.