- 2 of 2 copies available at LARL/NWRL Consortium.
- 2 of 2 copies available at Lake Agassiz Regional Library. (Show preferred library)
0 current holds with 2 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Barnesville Public Library||CD TALKING BOOK J HUN (Text)||33500012996385||Main||Available||-|
|Moorhead Public Library||CD TALKING BOOK J HUN (Text)||33500012996393||Main||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781538501986
- ISBN: 1538501988
- ISBN: 9781538502006
- ISBN: 1538502003
- Physical Description: 8 audio discs (9 1/2 hr.) : digital, CD audio ; 4 3/4 in.
- Edition: Unabridged.
- Publisher: [New York] : Harper Audio : 
- Distributor: [Ashland, Oregon] : Blackstone Audio, 
- Copyright: ℗2017
|General Note:|| Compact discs.
|Participant or Performer Note:|| Performed by James Fouhey.
|Summary, etc.:|| Performed by James Fouhey.
A lion cast out from his tribe. An elephant who can read the bones of the dead. A baboon rebelling against his destiny. For generations, the animals of the African plains have followed a single rule: only kill to survive. But when an unthinkable act of betrayal shatters the peace, the fragile balance between predators and prey will rest in the paws of three unlikely heroes.
Search for related items by subject