The space race : the journey to the moon and beyond / written by Sarah Cruddas ; consultant, Sophie Allan ; foreword by Eileen Collins.
- 2 of 2 copies available at LARL/NWRL Consortium.
- 2 of 2 copies available at Lake Agassiz Regional Library. (Show preferred library)
0 current holds with 2 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Barnesville Public Library||J 629.4109 CRU (Text)||33500013059944||New||Available||-|
|Hawley Public Library||J 629.4109 CRU (Text)||33500013059951||New||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781465481450
- ISBN: 1465481451
- Physical Description: 191 pages : illustrations (chiefly color), map ; 27 cm
- Edition: First American edition.
- Publisher: New York, New York : DK Publishing, 2019.
|General Note:|| Subtitle from cover.
|Summary, etc.:|| Provides readers with a history of the space race, astronautics, and technological innovations associated with space flight.
Sarah Cruddas is a space journalist and broadcaster with a background in astrophysics. She is frequently seen talking about space on channels such as National Geographic and The Discovery Channel. Sarah specializes in space exploration and has reported on the subject across the world. She is also the author of DK findout! Solar System and Did You Know? Space.