Before Columbus : the Americas of 1491 / Charles C. Mann.
- 3 of 3 copies available at LARL/NWRL Consortium.
- 3 of 3 copies available at Lake Agassiz Regional Library. (Show preferred library)
0 current holds with 3 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Barnesville Public Library||J 970.01 MAN (Text)||33500012761672||Main||Available||-|
|Fosston Public Library||J 970.01 MAN (Text)||33500010278703||Main||Available||-|
|Mahnomen Public Library||J 970.01 MAN (Text)||33500010278687||Main||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781416949008 (reinforced) :
- ISBN: 1416949003 (reinforced) :
- Physical Description: ix, 116 p. : col. ill., col. maps ; 27 cm.
- Edition: 1st ed.
- Publisher: New York : Atheneum Books for Young Readers, c2009.
MN American Indian literature.
"A Downtown Bookworks book."
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
Includes bibliographical references (p. 110) and index.
This study of Native American societies is adapted for younger readers from Charles C. Mann's best-selling 1491. Turning conventional wisdom on its head, the book argues that the people of North and South America lived in enormous cities, raised pyramids hundreds of years before the Egyptians did, engineered corn, and farmed the rainforests.
|Target Audience Note:||
Ages 8 up.
A Junior Library Guild selection