Black Elk's vision : a Lakota story / S.D. Nelson.
- 3 of 3 copies available at LARL/NWRL Consortium.
- 3 of 3 copies available at Lake Agassiz Regional Library. (Show preferred library)
0 current holds with 3 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Crookston Public Library||J 978.0049 NEL (Text)||33500012761698||Main||Available||-|
|Detroit Lakes Public Library||J 978.0049 NEL (Text)||33500010500528||Main||Available||-|
|Mahnomen Public Library||J 978.0049 NEL (Text)||33500010500536||Main||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9780810983991 (reinforced bdg.)
- ISBN: 0810983990 (reinforced bdg.)
- Physical Description: 47 p. : ill. (some col.), ports. ; 27 cm.
- Publisher: New York : Abrams Books for Young Readers, 2010.
MN American Indian literature.
Maps on end papers.
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
Includes bibliographical references (p. 46) and index.
A simple biography of Lakota-Oglala medicine man Black Elk, from his childhood vision which shaped his life through his battles with the whites and his travels with Buffalo Bill's Wild West show.
|Target Audience Note:||
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Black Elk, 1863-1950 > Juvenile literature.
Oglala Indians > Biography > Juvenile literature.
Black Elk, 1863-1950.
Oglala Indians > Biography.