Lana's Lakota moons / Virginia Driving Hawk Sneve.
- 2 of 2 copies available at LARL/NWRL Consortium.
- 2 of 2 copies available at Lake Agassiz Regional Library. (Show preferred library)
0 current holds with 2 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Breckenridge Public Library||J SNE (Text)||33500012762043||Main||Available||-|
|Detroit Lakes Public Library||J SNE (Text)||33500009724923||Main||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9780803260283 (pbk. : alk. paper)
- ISBN: 0803260288 (pbk. : alk. paper)
- Physical Description: 116 p. ; 22 cm.
- Publisher: Lincoln : University of Nebraska Press, c2007.
MN American Indian literature.
Cousins Lori and Lana, Lakota Indians who have a close but competitive relationship, learn about their heritage and culture throughout the year, and when a Laotian-Hmong girl comes to their school, they make friends with her and "adopt" her as one of their own.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Dakota Indians > Juvenile fiction.
Dakota Indians > Fiction.
Indians of North America > Great Plains > Fiction.
Cousins > Fiction.
Grandparents > Fiction.
Death > Fiction.