Happy howlidays!. #2 : a middle school story / James Patterson ; with Steven Butler ; illustrated by Richard Watson.
- 0 of 3 copies available at LARL/NWRL Consortium.
- 0 of 2 copies available at Lake Agassiz Regional Library. (Show preferred library)
0 current holds with 3 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Detroit Lakes Public Library||J PAT (Text)||33500013145883||New||Checked out||12/05/2019|
|Moorhead Public Library||J PAT (Text)||33500013145891||New||Checked out||12/03/2019|
|Godel Memorial-Warren Library||j PAT (Text)||35500006222283||New||Checked out||11/20/2019|
- ISBN: 9780316456180
- ISBN: 0316456187
- Physical Description: 215 pages : illustrations ; 22 cm.
- Edition: First North American edition.
- Publisher: New York : Jimmy Patterson Books/Little, Brown and Company, 2019.
- Copyright: ©2019
"Originally published in Great Britain by Penguin Random House UK, November 2018"--Title page verso.
When mischievous mutt, Junior, causes a Turkey Day disaster, getting out of the doghouse will take a Christmas miracle!
James Patterson is the world's bestselling author. He has donated more than one million books to students and soldiers, as well as millions of dollars to independent bookstores and school libraries. He lives in Florida with his family.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Holidays > Juvenile fiction.
Thanksgiving Day > Juvenile fiction.
Dogs > Juvenile fiction.
Diaries > Juvenile fiction.
Dogs > Behavior > Juvenile fiction.