The electoral college : a kid's guide / by Cari Meister.
- 1 of 1 copy available at LARL/NWRL Consortium.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Lake Agassiz Regional Library. (Show preferred library)
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Climax Public Library||J 324.63 MEI (Text)||33500013204474||New||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781543591385
- ISBN: 1543591388
- ISBN: 9781496666024
- ISBN: 149666602X
- Physical Description: 32 pages : color illustrations, color maps ; 24 cm.
- Publisher: North Mankato, Minnesota : Capstone Press a Capstone imprint, 2020.
- Copyright: © 2020 by Capstone.
"Captivate is published by Capstone Press, an imprint of Capstone"--T.p. verso.
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
Includes bibliographical references (page 31) and index.
|Formatted Contents Note:||
Say what? -- The history behind the electoral college -- Winning by the numbers -- How does it work? -- Pros and cons -- What is your role? -- Glossary -- Read more -- Internet sites -- Index.
"What does a college have to do with presidential elections? If it's the electoral college, a lot! Readers learn all about the electoral college and how it plays a part in our elections"-- Provided by publisher.
|Target Audience Note:||
Ages 8-11 years Capstone Press.
Search for related items by subject