Learn to draw Marvel Spider-Man.
- 1 of 2 copies available at LARL/NWRL Consortium.
- 1 of 2 copies available at Lake Agassiz Regional Library. (Show preferred library)
0 current holds with 2 total copies.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Fertile Public Library||J 741.56 LEA (Text)||33500013205083||New||Available||-|
|Moorhead Public Library||J 741.56 LEA (Text)||33500013205091||New||Checked out||05/02/2020|
- ISBN: 9781600588327
- ISBN: 1600588328
- Physical Description: 64 pages : chiefly illustrations (some color) 24 cm
- Edition: First library edition.
- Publisher: Mission Viejo, CA : Walter Foster Jr., an imprint of The Quarto Group, 2020.
|Formatted Contents Note:||
The story of Spider-Man -- Tools & materials -- Basic shapes drawing basics -- Spider-man anatomy -- Inking techniques -- Coloring techniques.
"Kids will learn how to bring their favorite licensed characters to life with these step-by-step learn-to-draw books. Each book offers easy-to-follow instructions to guide kids from simple sketches to colorful character renderings"-- Provided by publisher.
|Target Audience Note:||
Search for related items by subject