Learn to draw Marvel Avengers. Mightiest heroes edition / character art by Cory Hamscher.
- 1 of 2 copies available at LARL/NWRL Consortium.
- 1 of 2 copies available at Lake Agassiz Regional Library. (Show preferred library)
0 current holds with 2 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Mahnomen Public Library||J 741.51 LEA (Text)||33500013205141||New||Checked out||05/02/2020|
|McIntosh Public Library||J 741.51 LEA (Text)||33500013205158||New||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781600588297 (hardcover)
- ISBN: 1600588298 (hardcover)
- Physical Description: 63 pages : illustrations (some color) ; 29 cm
- Edition: First library edition.
- Publisher: Mission Viejo, CA : Walter Foster Jr., an imprint of The Quarto Group, 2020.
|Formatted Contents Note:||
Tools & materials -- Basic shapes drawing method -- Inking techniques -- Coloring techniques -- Ant-Man -- The Wasp -- Black Panther -- Vision -- Nick Fury -- Captain Marvel -- Loki.
"Kids will learn how to bring their favorite licensed characters to life with these step-by-step learn-to-draw books. Each book offers easy-to-follow instructions to guide kids from simple sketches to colorful character renderings"-- Provided by publisher.
|Target Audience Note:||
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Avengers (Fictitious characters) > Juvenile literature.
Superheroes in art > Juvenile literature.
Drawing > Technique > Juvenile literature.
Avengers (Fictitious characters)
Drawing > Technique.
Superheroes in art.