Disney princess : learn to draw enchanted princesses.
- 2 of 2 copies available at LARL/NWRL Consortium.
- 2 of 2 copies available at Lake Agassiz Regional Library. (Show preferred library)
0 current holds with 2 total copies.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Barnesville Public Library||J 741.51 DIS (Text)||33500013205208||New||Available||-|
|Moorhead Public Library||J 741.51 DIS (Text)||33500013205216||New||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781600588310
- ISBN: 160058831X
- Physical Description: pages cm
- Edition: [Second library edition].
- Publisher: Mission Viejo, CA : Walter Foster Jr., an imprint of The Quarto Group, 2020.
"This is a new edition of the 2012 Learn to Draw Disney's Enchanted Princesses (978-1-93958-114-3)"--Title verso.
|Formatted Contents Note:||
How to use this book -- Snow White -- Dwarfs -- Cinderella -- Jaq & Gus -- Aurora -- Flora, Fauna & Merryweather -- Ariel (mermaid) -- Ariel (human) -- Sebastian -- Belle (with book) -- Belle (in gown) -- Mrs. Potts & Chip -- Jasmine -- Rajah.
"Kids will learn how to bring their favorite licensed characters to life with these step-by-step learn-to-draw books. Each book offers easy-to-follow instructions to guide kids from simple sketches to colorful character renderings"-- Provided by publisher.
|Target Audience Note:||
Search for related items by subject