Get a reaction : experiments with mixtures, solutions & reactions / Nick Arnold.
- 1 of 1 copy available at LARL/NWRL Consortium.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Lake Agassiz Regional Library. (Show preferred library)
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Fertile Public Library||J 507.8 ARN (Text)||33500013225396||New||Available||-|
- ISBN: 0711242267
- ISBN: 9780711242265
- Physical Description: 24 pages : color illustrations ; 26 cm
- Edition: Library edition.
- Publisher: Lake Forest, CA : Quarto Library, 2019.
"Quick and easy step-by-step experiments"--Cover.
|Formatted Contents Note:||
The three rules of experimenting -- Edible gas -- The acid test -- Crazy colors -- Oily lava lamp -- Make butter -- Make plastic -- Make it rain -- Pop bag -- Make peanut butter -- Crazy soda -- Make microbe fizz -- Making solutions -- Floating water -- Gas baloon.
Discover how to make plastic, what makes things fizzy, and how Romans made soap! Explore the science behind mixtures, solutions, and reactions and how they shape the world around you, making your own exciting experiments along the way. Get hands-on with science and create your very own laboratory at home!
Search for related items by subject