In your element : experiments with air & water / Nick Arnold.
- 1 of 1 copy available at LARL/NWRL Consortium.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Lake Agassiz Regional Library. (Show preferred library)
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Breckenridge Public Library||J 551.5 ARN (Text)||33500013225412||New||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9780711242241
- ISBN: 0711242240
- Physical Description: 24 pages : color illustrations ; 26 cm
- Edition: Library edition.
- Publisher: Lake Forest, CA : Quatro Library, 2019.
"Quick and easy step-by-step experiments"--Cover.
|Formatted Contents Note:||
The three rules of experimenting -- Blow a bubble inside a bubble -- Upside-down glass test -- Water tightrope -- Egg submarine -- The bolloon-eating bottle -- Water races -- Make a trombone -- Sink a cork -- Make an air rocket -- Move a coin -- Control a cork -- Magic bottle -- The great coaster race -- Chill out!
"Explore the science behind air and water and how they shape the world around you, making your own exciting experiments along the way"--Provided by publisher.
Search for related items by subject